|Friday, June 02, 2006||Contact: Bob Curran Jr. (212) 521-5326|
|Belmont Bash Auction Will Rock 'n Roll|
With this year’s Belmont Bash located at the Hard Rock Café in New York City (on Thursday, June 8), it’s only appropriate that the live auction during the event feature several music-related items.
The auction items are:
• A deluxe, two-city Rock and Roll Hall of Fame package that includes: Two tickets to the exclusive Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony, held in March at the Waldorf-Astoria Hotel in New York City; admission for two to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum in Cleveland as well as overnight accommodations at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Cleveland; and a variety of official Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum merchandise items.
• A “Jersey Shore” package that includes two tickets to Bruce Springsteen’s June 24 performance at the PNC Bank Arts Center in Holmdel, N.J., hotel accommodations in nearby Tinton Falls, N.J., and admission, valet parking, lunch and seats in a private Parterre Box at Monmouth Park Race Track.
• An autographed guitar signed by Nancy and Ann Wilson, founding members of the rock band “Heart.”
• A “Saratoga” package for two that includes accommodations for two nights at the Gideon Putnam Hotel, with dinner and breakfast, along with admission, preferred parking, lunch and two premium seats at the races at Saratoga Race Course on a weekday.
• A weekend at The Gables in Beach Haven, N.J., which includes a five-course prix fix dinner with wine for two and a two-night stay in a beautifully appointed guest room.
The Belmont Bash, hosted by the New York Racing Association and The Jockey Club, will benefit Grayson-Jockey Club Research Foundation (http://www.grayson-jockeyclub.org) and World Hunger Year (http://www.worldhungeryear.org).
The June 8 event will include cocktails, dinner, the auction as well as entertainment provided by the widely acclaimed Beatles tribute band The Fab Faux (http://www.thefabfaux.com).
Additional information about the event can be obtained by contacting Nancy Kelly at (212) 521-5305 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.